Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I See Morons..


They're everywhere! I can explain how.

This, is my display photo on my WLNY profile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is in aid of the millions of MORONS who cannot recognise me on my bike from tons of other photos with me in it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And still I have 25-year-old idiots who rides a Super4 that come up with "hi i am jeff like to know you.. u ride SP ar"

Does it look like an SP, moron? If it does, I think you just bought your Super4 and let it collect dust and spiderwebs in your carpark. Or, if you were wishing that SP rider was me, fat hope. Go look for her yourself. Any-o-how hooting that the girl you message is the girl you would want her to be is just plain moronic.

And yet another one from Syed Alcapone who made the mistake of "u riding honda sp?" Farkin' no. And "alright. hey u wanna xchange msn?" Farkin' no as well. Yet another Super4 rider.

And this one actually made me laugh. From L`o`N`G: "haloe.. intro?" Like, what am I supposed to say? 38/F/128kg/I've-been-stalking-you?

Look, dude, if you want to get to know me, at least take some time to GO THROUGH MY PROFILE which is ALREADY THERE for QUITE SOME TIME for you MORONS to read. For goodness' sake, don't waste my time.


Here comes the part where I have nothing more to say but to remind you morons to READ MY PROFILE if you want to know more.

David: "where do u usually go??with ur bf n frens??how long have u been riding bike??u got msn??" Please don't tell me you're holding interviews for your girlfriend-to-be.

16th_dec_06!: "hey you got motor?!!" ...........DUH.

Pisces_Monkey: "hihi u hav msn email?" I don't even want to comment on this one.

Isaac: "wah . . .wat cool bikes u have there wor stylo lehz : )" Er.. do you really think they're all mine? Do you?

dennis77: "can call me at 97459958 dennis or add me in msn dennis_77sg@hotmail.com" Can don't send me this kind of rubbish and expect me not to humiliate you anot? You really think people are gonna add or call you?

ZIV: "do u seriously ride a bile arj?" EURGH!

Yong Qiang: "hahaz... chio bu" hahaz... ugly beng.

Kelvin: "u are so sweet and i have found and interest in knowing u........ just knowing u....... so i will be worth every cent u bet on...... still have doubts u can email to the FAQ at southkelvin@hotmail.com hahahaha" This guy creeps me out. No use having a sugarmouth, go hit on a bimbo or some vegetables who won't mind you creeping them out.

Edmund: "Hi babe u damm sexy and chio ,anyway i 25m very open minded guy can talk alot of craps haha hoping to be yr frd. If u dun mind being a frd of mine, kindly give me yr msn email so tat we can chat easier there thankz babe hope to hear from u soon :) " Oh but I do mind. So sod off.

You know, maybe I should give my WLNY password to Lazychoo and have him answer these bo liao messages I get everyday.

Ah well.

4 comments:

tAiJI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tAiJI said...

hi babe~~woah nice bike u have there~~can i join u n ur bf for outin?? can leave me ur no?? =)
i riding aprilia~~brothers of Mitos~~and i dun bite~~ =P




haha~~dun kill me~~
hey morons~~is it so hard to differentiate the bikes?? juz the sai tou n eyes is so obvious~~anyway so i presumme i can have ur no?? :)

Anonymous said...

*deep voice* Yo chicky-babe, wanna get to knoe moi? I don't bite... unless yah want me to! Moi number's 962-HORNY, so drop me a call, yeaahhh babeee!!!




More episodes of Desperate Buayas please! Ahahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»