Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm So Tired


How do I begin recounting the madness crammed into these few days?

There was something I had to rush out for work on Monday night, and by the time I finished it was 4am.

Woke up at 6.30am and was on my feet for 17 hours yesterday, attending the NAEF2008 (Nomura Asia Equity Forum) during the day and helping out with Edwin and his dinner party for his new business launch at night.

The NAEF2008 is something of a 4 consecutive days deal of which I had to attend every single damn day and every single damn session (if they could split me up they would've sent me to every single damn talk) and apparently, I am not allowed by "my company" to disclose anything else. So. Yay.

Edwin's dinner party yesterday was fun, I met a lot of people, but I wasn't feeling comfortable because I only slept for 2 hours the night before and I looked like SHIT.

4 hours of sleep yesterday. Same convention again today. And yes, I still look like shit. I'm so tired I can't think straight to write straight.

Photos of Edwin's dinner party will be up as soon as I feel up to editing the photos and detailing the night. In the meantime, let me just get the NAEF2008 out of the way before I go crazy.

No comments: