Monday, July 28, 2008

Somebody Please Get Me This!


Photobucket

Please please pretty pretty please? I'll be your best friend forever, I promise!

Isn't he the sexiest thing alive? No wait, technically, he's not alive. And technically, he's only sexy when he wasn't so fat. So if you do get Elvis posters for me, make sure they're not the before-he-died fat ones.

I'm gonna plaster his face all over the kitchen when I get my own house in future. Set him in wallpaper with a 1970's streets at night background, red booth seats and black marble counter-tops. There'll be 6R photos of his (slim) face in black photo frames hanging along the walls and spotlights trained on the one life-sized Elvis cast in wallpaper.

Elvis in 1970's rock for my kitchen, and Audrey Hepburn in 1950's sophistication for my living room. Wheeeee~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Order them all from here:
http://www.pushposters.co.uk/cgi/pcart/search.cgi?artist=ELVIS%20PRESLEY&x=1&page=1

jazzyme said...

OMG! Omg omg omg omg omg!

*gushes like a teenage girl*

Thankew thankew thankew~