Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random


I haven't shown you my office now, have I?

Photobucket

That's my seat, and my cuddly lamb cushion which keeps me warm. I got a window seat at last~!Window seats come in handy when you have an incredible headache or are stressed out.

This is my boss, looking blur after I told him not to give a face when I first took his picture.

Photobucket

Riders, does he look familiar to you?

And this is what happens when there are only two people in an office and both are smokers.

Photobucket

And here's my partner for the NAEF2008

Photobucket

Jean's shy, lah.

Apparently we're colleagues in Genesis yadda yadda yadda company, he's the Director of something-something and I'm the Chief something Officer of something-something. That's all I'm allowed to say.

Let me see, what other totally random picture do I have lying in my picture folder?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think I know your boss. He rides a busa right?

jazzyme said...

Yesh.

Anonymous said...

That's Lucretius.
Ah.... So.. he is your Boss.

Anonymous said...

Wah! Lucretius Huat liao ah.. time to look him up :-0