Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two Precious Gems Part 2


... Continued from Part 1.

Went to visit the little sweeties on Sunday.

Baby Zayden "eating the drumstick"



Baby Chloe hates the camera (or was it me?)



And here's the picture overload:

Baby Chloe

Photobucket

Baby's cheeks touching her chest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby punches the camera cuz she doesn't like the annoying auntie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Zayden

Photobucket

I love his smug sense of self satisfaction and how he loves the camera

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby and his grandmama

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they precious? I printed out 4 of their photos and stuck them on my office table. Now everyone thinks I'm married with twins.

Photobucket

And that's perfectly fine with me. Haha.

No comments: