Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Just...


I have never been happier since Lazy gave the green light to have my own friends a few days ago.

I have never been happier to have met my boss, my dear SL friends, the good people from the Y.Entrepreneurs, and some assortments from online.

I have never been happier rushing from place to place to meet contacts who are vital to my upcoming organisation.

I have never been happier to have people to turn to when I needed an ear (or a few fingers on the keyboard).

I have never been busier occupying myself with my job, my upcoming organisation and the assorted weird part-time lobangs I occasionally get.

It's just..

I have never been lonelier too.

I wonder why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U win some n u lose some.
There is no such thing as best of all worlds.