Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Symphony 92.4fm

It's like the most boring radio station ever, but I'm in a very relaxed mood so today is relax-radio-station day.

Updates: Work's good, organisation, eh, not so good.

But I'm still keeping it up. Bah.

Should I, or should I not go for yoga classes? Or piano classes first? Or ballroom dancing classes first? Saxophone classes? Guitar, even. Then again, I feel like going for an artistic photoshoot before my looks and figure (what figure?) goes.

I know I'm already busy like mad, but ... I want to be... busier. The abyss inside of me has been somewhat filled, but as with any hole you dig, it can never be fully filled back.

Let's see what happens when I squeeze in more dirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Symphony 92.4fm is a truely beautiful radio channel for ppl who truely knows about music and knows how to appreciate it. For music lovers, far from boring...

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Haha... I love 92.4fm too actually, though I'm not that fanatic. Have been listening since almost 10yrs ago, imagining I'm the conductor person thingy. Rox :D

Jas, lemme know if you wanna pick up piano lessons, I've been thinking of getting back into it, maybe we can attend lessons together once you've moved from the basic classes.

Or learn hiphop, ai mai?