Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bored At Work


How many times I've heard that line?

Thank goodness there's someone to bitch to about work online.

Ok, let's do some math. You have a camwhore, alone in office, with nearly all her work cleared on a Tuesday afternoon. What does she do?

Got it. Clever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, I cut my hair myself. In office. Only the front though, and I slanted the length to one side intentionally.

Boss gave me these, from the Japan boss.

Photobucket

Ssshhhh!

I did something sinful last week too. On top of the CDs, I bought this...

Photobucket

Despite my desperately shrinking budget, I spent nearly $30 on this. It's quite exciting for me as I haven't bought new books in ages, most of what I get are usually second-hand books (I'm cheap, I know). The first thing I did when I got back to office was to flip the entire book in front of my face and inhale the exciting scent of a fresh new book.

I'm aiming for another book at nearly the same price but substantially smaller in length. I chose this one first because, in lieu with my one-book-per-month budget, this can last me for a month, whereas the other one, "God Is Dead" by Ron Currie Jr. probably won't last me three days. Looks to be an interesting read though, so it's a definate must-have.

Oh, and I found this in my pictures folder and found it irresistable.

Photobucket

Lazy being lazy and Mandy being Mandy.

Cute?

No comments: