Friday, August 29, 2008

Just So You Know


I take offence at my dignity being questioned. Even for once.

So when my dignity gets questioned every single fucking day and every single fucking 3 hours, you're making me hate you.

And when "STOP MESSAGING ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" does not work, I will only want to run away more and more every single time I see your name appear at the top of the incoming sms, which happens more than 10 times a day.

If you see that I am freaking annoyed by 3 phone calls from my own mother everyday, what do you think of 10+ sms-es and attempt of phone calls every single day just to make sure I don't misbehave when you're away?

And out of those sms-es and phone calls, I absolutely HAVE to reply or HAVE to pick up, or you'll accuse me / imply that I am up to no good. Essentially, if I don't respond, I get into trouble. Nowadays the reason I will respond is to siam trouble. If you want me to respond because I want to and not because I want to siam trouble, you need to take your fucking hands off my neck.

If you're away, stay the fuck away. Don't hold on tighter than normal because I am SO FUCKING ANNOYED enough already.

Look. Look carefully. I AM NOT CHAINED TO MY PHONE. My phone is not a surveillance unit. I have a sort of love-hate relationship with my phone; I can't live without it, yet I hate it so much because people assume that other than a device from which I am contactable, it is also a surveillance unit, and fully utilize it by calling ALL THE FUCKING TIME to keep track of where I am or what I am doing.

Might as well put a fucking tracker on my ankle, right?

No comments: