Monday, August 11, 2008

SL Prawning No. 2

Prawning with the supernice people from SL on Friday night.

Photobucket
My camera sucks, lah.

Met a lot of nice people. Unfortunately, as they are from SL, I don't think it'll be nice to actually list out who's who, when posting their pictures here is already overstepping some boundaries. Muahahaha.

So here are the pictures. You know who you are, lift them out if you like.

Photobucket
Shy, lah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr Funny Face bribed me with ice-cream not to post his unglam close-up. So, for ice-cream, Imma let him off. This time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Camwhoring. Again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We sucked as prawn catchers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't ask me who she is, I will not give out her contacts.

And a very big HELLO to Mr Kam WeiXiong, who caught me coming out of the toilet, and came over all the way from the other side to say goodbye when leaving.

Very sweet lah, you. Catch up again when we can, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go prawning give me a call me la...lol