Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I Did Something Sinful Today


Seriously. I haven't felt so sinful since I ate that whole tub of peppermint ice cream by myself.

I spent $20 out of my remaining $30 on... CDs.

Laura Fygi, anyone?

Photobucket

This album is called the "Song Book", which was apt because it really was a song book

Photobucket

... with the CD at the back in a flimsy plastic covering slot in to a pocket made by two pages. It's a very nice design, very artistic.

It's all your classic jazzy numbers inside with a twist. Apparently, I snapped up the last piece. Unfortunately, this is produced in China, so the book is half in Chinese. $10 for this, and $10 for..


.... THE KING.

Photobucket

You know me. I can't resist this.

Photobucket

Song lyrics and pictures of the KING on the inside of the CD cover, old school style. The design of the entire thing is exquisite, from the cut-out numbers on the left (God-knows-what they mean) to the booklet insert on the right. This is also produced in China, which explains the Chinese words on the right.

It's a sinful, but happy day. ^-^

No comments: