Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Updates On SL

Okay, this post is just to show you how great a photographer I am in SL. A lot of people are going to have my blood for this if they see this post, but for the sake of my dear readers, I must heong through it.

Photobucket

This was taken at Miki's place. Everyone else was busy talking when I walked off to take photos.

Photobucket

Incidently, this is my favourite dress.

Photobucket

JunZ was an unwilling participant in my photo taking. In fact, he didn't even know his photo was being taken! I am the silent snapper! Yay~!

Photobucket

Handsome boh? Despite him being such a handsome boy, he's also a demure lady who happens to like miniature bicycles.

Photobucket

He can't take it when I called him demure. Haha.

We also have many many other happenings in SL. What I absolutely love about SL is that you can take photos from weird angles, even high up in the air without so much as budging your avatar.

Photobucket

Jee was sitting about 10 feet off the ground in front of Glantor's gigantic anaconda, and I was able to get this shot.

Glantor's giant anaconda was actually placed by JunZ, situated right in front of where we were having our SL-NDP08.

Photobucket

We enjoy line-dancing.

Also, what I love about SL is that you can get to be whoever you want.

Photobucket

In this case, it's Cartman and bunny-girl. I seriously forgot who Cartman was.

I recently introduced Lazychoo to SL, and we've been taking loads of pictures.

Like "Black Meets White" here,

Photobucket

Lazychoo's hands are typing, which is what happens to everyone when they're chatting in the local world.

Also, we enjoy doing disgusting things in full view of everybody else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought the above poseballs! You all don't copy me!

JunZ found poseballs for us to act out a scene.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we fully utilized Miki's couple dance poseballs for pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But not all is well and lovely. Ever since I found SL weapons, I've been enjoying blasting people out is SIMs or caging them up.

Photobucket

Poor lazy. All three girls aiming at him.

Jee got a worse deal as he had 4 ladies aiming at him a few minutes later when he was afk. Unfortunately, the picture is with JunZ, who took the picture for us and tahan-ed our girlish giggles and constant moving around.

Thankew JunZ~

No comments: