Saturday, August 09, 2008

Comfortable


It's comfortable to hide in your mom's room once in awhile, a Chivas bottle on your left and a nicely mixed glass on your right, listening to the Laura Fygi CD you bought a few days ago.

Apparently, Laura Fygi is good for you. I thought of lending it to my mom, but now she's claimed it for herself and my sister is hankering after me to lend it to her as well. So now, the CD officially belongs to my mom. Go ask her for it.

I've never realized how comfortable my mom's room is. Clean and neat, huge LCD TV facing the bed, big manager office chair in front of the computer. Hi-Fi in that corner, i-con speakers here. Air-con blowing straight at you.

In moments, she's going to come back and I'm going to have to relinquish this seat and go back to my room where my mouse and keyboard caused me to come here in the first place.

Ah, there she is. I shall stop here and bid you all, adieu.

No comments: