Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Tribute, Or What It Was Supposed To Be

I recently got a website from Cudas on how to make an animated gif. It would be fun to make animated gifs of people to disturb them right?

I wanted my first ever animated gif to be a tribute for my Ah Yang Korkor, and set out to find photos of him online. And then I came to the horrible realization of how pitifully little of his photos I have and can find.

I do have some of his childhood photos, but they're in an album at home, and I couldn't bear to risk tearing them if I take them out to scan.

Also, I do not have photoshop. Argh.

So I'm filing in a request. Whoever out there, if you know my Ah Yang korkor and has his photos that are not in his friendster, please email it to me at jazzyme_blog@yahoo.com.sg .

No comments: