Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Toys Day


I was walking around AMK Hub the other day, and passed by the baby section on the second floor. Couldn't resist buying a couple of toys for the kids (more excuse for me to go play with them) and here are the pictures.

And yes! I finally get a couple of shots together with Little Ball! But the lighting wasn't good, so they came out blur. Still...

Photobucket
My favourite shot of the day.

Photobucket

I look damn maternal.

Photobucket

I love Little Ball~

Photobucket

But Little Ball apparently loves his uncle Lazy more than me. Ggrrr *jealous*

After awhile when uncle Lazy went to work (at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon. Thanks ah, whoever happily spoilt the server on a weekend Lazy and I have together.), Little Ball and his mummy decided to go over to Little Sweetie Pie's place with me to play with her.

Photobucket

Apparently Little Ball's learnt something new. It's call "tia-chu" (tear down the house in Hokkien).

Photobucket

He keeps pulling out the numbers and chewing on them. Must be teething. Little Sweetie Pie already has 2 teeth out already!

Photobucket
"Mummy, korkor tia-chu! How?"

Little Sweetie Pie tells her korkor not to tia her chu.

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Good boy, don't tear down my house already ok?"

Photobucket

Little Sweetie Pie.

Photobucket

So sweet little girl~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Sweetie Pie confiscates Little Ball's number 8.

Photobucket

At this point, my camera ran out of juice, so I had to use my phone for the rest of the pictures.

Photobucket

If you look closely, you can see the pontianak in the mirror in the above picture. She appears to be holding a phone and taking pictures of the.... Hey!

Photobucket
Pontianak x 2

Since Little Sweetie Pie confiscated his number 8, Little Ball went for a smaller, bite-sized number 6.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is why I love Little Ball. He gives me great shots!

I know this is a very obvious thing to say, but Little Sweetie Pie looks like an incredible mixture of her mummy and daddy.

Photobucket

For some reason, Little Sweetie Pie got hold of yet another straw wrapper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who will win this tug-of-war? Will it be the bigger sized and rougher Little Ball, or the feisty Little Sweetie Pie?

Photobucket
Moral of the story: Don't underestimate girls.

Little Ball talks animatedly with Little Sweetie Pie.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love it when Little Ball's mummy has a hard time keeping him away from Little Sweetie Pie.

Photobucket

9 comments:

海阔天空 said...

little ball's mummy-auntie ball

海阔天空 said...

little ball's mummy-auntie ball !

Anonymous said...

Little Ball is no little ball. He lost weight cause he is sick.. HEARTPAIN.

Anonymous said...

you look damn motherly sia!!!!!!

jazzyme said...

why spank you, cookie, spank you.

Rem said...

Aww.. these babies are so cute! my baby is also around their age.. :D

Anyway, im the one who dropped u an email :D

jazzyme said...

Hi Rem, thanks for the email, have replied since. Looking forward to your reply!

jazzyme said...

Btw Darielle is so cute! She's a little bit older than Little Ball and Little Sweetie Pie.

You seem to be a great mom!

Rem said...

thanks~ its not easy being a good mom.. not especially trying to be a good single mom.. haha..

Wish ur cute niece n nephew 快高长大 :D