Sunday, January 04, 2009

Something's Wrong


Seriously confused. Seriously don't know what went wrong, except that I have perhaps one brother less.

Don't know whether if it's something I did or something out of my control. But the sudden change in attitude has me baffled.

I thought the people around me were adults, who can and will communicate when they're not happy with something, or if they encounter problems with our platonic friendship. Unfortunately, I think I'm wrong.

For some reason, I'm not angry at him.

I'm glad for the times and things that passed between us, and I hope you enjoy a better future without my companionship.

Goodbye, perhaps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya, itz always refreshing to see ur blog. thanks for showing ur marina barrage photos. gives me inspiration.. btw, are u using those manual cameras or just point and shoot? thanks ah~ =)

jazzyme said...

I was using a normal digicam. Of course, there were the obvious choices between Landscape and Children settings, but ultimately it was still a digicam.

I have another set taken at the Marina Barrage, but until I get around to cross-processing/hosting them, they're staying in my pictures folder.