Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reunion Dinner Celebrations


Photos from the celebrations from my paternal grandma's house.

Photobucket

Grandmama and Grandpapa with their great-grandchildren.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I usually don't post double photos of the same scene, but Chloe's many different faces are too cute not to.

Photobucket

*EDITED 29/01/2009 8.25pm*

Some unknownunknownunknown guy wanted me to insert the photos for years 2006-2007 as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

*END EDIT*

So we did a Ngoh Hiong generation photo last year with Grandmama and the two preggos...

Photobucket

This year, we caught Grandpapa slipping out for his card game and dragged him back into the room for this photo. Notice that there are no more preggos and two more babies in the photo.

Photobucket

As it was my birthday the very next day, My Godmother and Leeling jiejie had a cake made for me. The evil Leeling jiejie had the number 22 printed all over it, so I couldn't deny that I was no longer 21.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Ball wants a photo with his auntie Jazzy too.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Little Ball and his KIM POH!!!!! Also my mother.

For links to other photos and videos from the Ngoh Hiongs' blogs, visit -

Zhizhong korkor's blog
Cudas' blog
Yihui's blog
Chloe's blog
Zayden's blog

For a slight scale of just how many people, how noisy and how warm it can get at every reunion dinner at the Ngoh Hiong house, check out the videos uploaded on Zhizhong korkor's blog first. We usually have all 3 tables in the living room in the past years, but this year we got too lazy to move the third table out to the living room.

I hope to spend all my reunion dinners in this house with my loving family in future.

No comments: