Monday, January 12, 2009

Something's Wrong With Photobucket

I had thought it was just a minor problem when the pictures, when uploaded, didn't load properly when the upload was finished.

In SL speak, the pictures were loaded, but for some reason did not "rezz". The display did not show and I couldn't find the exact picture I wanted to post here unless I rove my mouse above the blank space that is the picture, thus showing the picture name, and look for it in my pictures folder to see if it's the one I want to post.

Which is infuriating, considering the amount of pictures I have to post since Christmas.

Anybody has a better idea of where else I can host my pictures without it imageshacking* on me?

*imageshacking: ImageShack. Where all my pictures disappeared. Don't believe me? Check my super early posts.

No comments: