Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas At The Barrage


Firstly, due to the overwhelming responses to my previous Marina Barrage photos, and the countless people asking me how to go, I shall leave directions here.

For car drivers: go to Marina Bay. You know where there used to be a whole row of coffeeshops all for steamboats? Well, it's right next to that row. When you reach Marina Bay, watch out for directional signs; it'll direct you there.

For public transport: Get a cab.

Warning: Will be crowded during weekends and public holidays.

I was there with a couple of my friends on the 25th for a picnic. It was CROWDED! We risked getting trampled on by kites.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Onn

Photobucket
Lulu

Photobucket
Benny

Photobucket
Lazy

Photobucket
Aku

Photobucket

The kites. This was only a small portion, as I don't have wide-angle lenses for my shitty L700 digicam.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one can kill.

What we had for our picnic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the hand, not the face.

Photobucket
Chocolate fondue

It was a non-smoking facility, but that didn't deter our smoke machines Lazy, Benny and Onn. Spoil my picnic, would you.

Photobucket

As per the previous Marina Barrage post, this one also got wedding pictures!

Photobucket

I lugged along the mini chocolate fondue set that Lazy got for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, like every outing I attend, there has to be crazy people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaand a group photo...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to the crazies. We saw almost every group do this jumping thingy, and because we like to be popular, we copied too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super tired from all that jumping.

Photobucket

And that, folks, was how I spent my Christmas Day.

No comments: