Monday, September 12, 2005

Another meeting for the supper kopi khakis again tonight. Looks like we're the only ones free enough to come out with just one phone call.

Classes at Orchard again today. Today was make up application class, and I found out that I do have the potential to be a professional (self) make-up artist. Kenny drove by in his huge company van and whisked me off to dinner at the glass house, Fish & Co., at Douby Ghaut where we stuffed ourselves silly with the seafood platter for two. He then suggested coffee with our forum friends a.k.a new supper kopi khakis. We both immediately started messaging everyone we knew from the forum.

First I got Anthony who reluctantly agreed to come along even though he has an exam the very next day. Then Kenny subsequently got the rest of yesterday's supper kopi khakis to agree. We went off to pick up Anthony from Marina Square after footing the bill.

Everyone arrived in their respective bikes. Oh ya, did I forget to say that everyone rides a bike? Even Anthony has a bike, but he broke his arm some time ago and has to wait for a few more weeks to ride again. Kenny, Anthony, Roger, Alan and Sam, they all ride. Kenny is my designated rider, because I feel weird having to hop here and there for pillon every single outing.

Chatted about everything and nothing until 10pm. It was considered early for us when most of the time we only return near dawn. It's so nice to have a sense of belonging, although we are such a weird looking group!

Kenny helped me enrol into SSDC (Singapore Safety Driving Center) for my 2B license when we both got home. I passed him $70 for the enrolment fees and he used his credit card to enrol for me online.

Will be going down on Wednesday to polish off all 4 theory lessons and an evaluation as well. I want my 2B bike!

Anyway, was in a seriously low mood just now because of a certain someone, who dared not tell me what he thought but instead put it in his msn nick. So I copied him, I replied using my msn nick. He got infuriated, and requested that he have nothing more to do with me.

I'm not angry anymore. In fact, it's a burden off my chest. Now I can freely date anyone I want, go wherever I like, go with whoever I like, just because I like it. I feel more carefree than ever before. Being single again after being in posession for so long is such a rejuvenating feeling!

I bore my soul to Kenny, who happened to be online then. I think I affected his mood as well, because he got moody after going through his ex-girlfriend's profile. He's still holding on to something that isn't his anymore. He shared his sorrow with me after some coaxing on my part. Feels so good to have someone to trust me enough to tell me about his feelings.

He's my designated rider, my extra hand, extra ear, extra shoulder and above all, my friend. And for that, I will be his extra hand, extra ear, extra shoulder and permenant designated pillon for a long time to come.

No comments: