Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This post is dedicated in reply to people on my tag-board.

Girl, I understand how you feel. I've been through the stage whereby I can't let go of some things. I shall explain why I am able to do it in my case. For the first guy, B, I was actually dying to let go because there was actually no love in the relationship. He hit me, girl, and not only once. It was a nightmare. Possessiveness, violence, you name it. He even stalked me for some time until a confrontation and two police reports later.

For the second guy, Y, there was no love in the relationship at all. There never was to begin with. It was actually a friendship in disguise. And seeing as how I got to know of his pettiness after the relationship, there's nothing left for me to hold on to.

Girl, some things are beautiful and meant to be remembered. If you can't let go, don't make yourself do so until you are ready. Remember only the good times, not the bad times, and that'll make yourself feel better. Imagine, there are so many people out there without having tasted love at all, and you are one of the lucky ones to have truly tasted it. Nothing is wasted, because to not be able to let go means that you both had many good memories right? Treasure them.

You will learn to let go in your own time. For the time being, occupy yourself with other things like friends, hobbies, work/study and stuff. The ache will soon dull. Good luck and remember that I'm here to help.

Doggie, I know you're jealous and stuff, but try to remember, you have your own life too. And whoever said that he doesn't love me? Oh he loves me alright, and I know it.

Su baby, why didn't you tell me earlier? Don't worry, I have to do outdoor day shots too, tell me when you're free, any time this week. We can go chill somewhere after that too, been ages since I last saw you.

Thanks people who have been supporting me, even in my tagboard, I appreciate it. Leave your email (as in msn) with your nick if you want to keep in contact.

No comments: