Monday, September 26, 2005

To *she*Male/sabrina/retard-posing-as-douglas:

We can all see that *she*Male and sabrina are all one person, but I can tell you guys that this cockroach is from MOP. Why? Because only people from MOP think that they have a right to post everywhere and demand an explaination when their posts get removed.

Well, firstly, since this is MY blog, as D said "give the contents of most of the blogs amiss......coz mostly self-centred individuals" so I suggest you give my blog a miss because it'll alway be the work of a self-centered individual. I am liable to remove whatever posts that is against me, but somehow I have left some and I feel that is fair enough to you shit-stirrers.

I will remove posts that drag in other people, posts that contain the filter *beep*, and totally irrelevant posts that contain nonsense and discrimination. Which totals up to about 100% of all posts made by this person.

When I am not free enough to post, it is not called avoidance. Grow up, kid, there's so much more about the world you still need to learn. Education is not everything, being streetwise is. Having a narrow mind wouldn't help either.

I am not affected much by the posts made by you, bitch, but for the sake of the entertainment value of this blog I have removed it to prevent too many wars. For one, I removed most of the posts I made regarding the war between me and D because other than the usual "putting me down wherever he goes" he hasn't done much damage to me. Tag-boards, on the other hand, are to let me know who's here and for well-wisher ONLY. You don't have to worry about other people doing the same thing as you are doing, *she*Male/sabrina, because you are the only ones too damn free enough to do it.

I will continue to remove posts in my tagboard that contains all that I described above, and no, you don't even need to use the word 'transparency' with me because I do not need to have transparency. This is MY blog, remember?

No comments: