Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't think straight. Can't write straight. Want to cry. Want to howl and scream and shriek.

Pardon for the upcoming post because I won't be thinking straight enough to write it in (what I think would be) an interesting way.

Went with Candy, this girl I met from wholivesnearyou to a pub last night. She's very bubbly and friendly, and we chatted as if we were long time friends. I had fun chatting with her.

Maybe it's time I got more female friends.

She dropped me off at Park Lane on her way back, where I went to meet Kenny, Yan Feng and a few of their friends at KBox. It was Yan Feng's birthday. I was too shy to sing at first, but there was this friendly girl who made me sing.

I didn't really catch her name but she was really friendly. She was the first to offer me a seat and we had fun giggling at the guys with their silly antics. Kenny got kissed by a guy! Muahahaha!

After she made me sing an entire song all by myself, they all cheered and clapped. It was such a nice feeling! Then they started challenging each other, and challenging me. They loved my voice. I was wondering why, because I giggled a few times in the middle of a song, and I forgot the lyrics often. Few beers later, Kenny couldn't even drive straight.

We went for supper at a kopitiam (I'm not sure where that was) and then he sent both the guys home before sending me back. On his van, we talked about our life and our stories. I got to know more about him too.

After he sent me home, we chatted on msn while I cleaned up my room and the living room. Kooky's totally destroyed my stuff this time. He murdered two handmade cars I spent a lot of time on, a few of my stuffed toys, my bedsheet, and a picture of my bratty cousin (actually glad he did that). Had to clean up everything, mop up all the pee and stuff, all while chatting on msn. Quite fun actually.

Fell asleep only around 8am.

No comments: