Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My baby girl puppy Cory's gone to her new home.

I hope they take care of her well.

I hope they give her lots of treats.

I hope they give her lots of belly rubs.

I hope they give her a nice warm blankie if she's going to sleep in an air-conditioned room.

I hope they teach her lots of tricks.

I hope they love her to bits, just as I did.

Feeling quite melancholy today. Had a little tiff with Y yesterday, ignored him for awhile and he's totally ignored me for the whole day, up till now. I've gotten so fed-up that I sent him an sms saying that we're over.

I think we are.

Somehow I feel empty. Somehow I feel drained. Being in a relationship is not easy.

I wonder if I will cry when my boy puppy Kooky goes away.

This is Bibi.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She was fostered urgently with me last night and now has gone to her new fosterer's place. I think I'll have to make a record of every dog I foster from now on. Looks like fun.

No comments: