Thursday, September 08, 2005

Check list for today:

* Clean up bird cages - Check.
* Try to get Kooky to pee on the newspaper - Check.
* Give Tracy a bath - Check.
* Try hard not to think of Y - Check.
* Repeat "Ni Hao Ma" to Cash over and over again - Check.
* Go online and rebutt that idiot who thinks he's right - Check.
* Eat as much pizza as possible - Check.
* Try hard not to cry - Unchecked.

Weird melancholic feeling. I know it is for the best.

There was a gathering yesterday, for supper at the Chong Pang Nasi Lemak place. I went late because there was a mix up and my ride didn't come to fetch me. When I got there by cab, half the group were getting ready for their trip into JB for petrol. I sat with the other half and chatted.

We shifted to another coffeeshop later on because I was craving for a sweet. We waited until they came back.

Lester's bike had a problem on their way back on the causeway, causing a one hour delay back. His bike was sent for servicing and he rode back with Kenny. We chatted a while more and then Alan sent me back.

I really found out a lot more about these guys yesterday. Especially Sam, Jingjie and Anthony. We found out how Sam always meets funny people, about Jingjie's love life, while Anthony just sorta kept quiet. Anthony's just like a brother to me, although I do like to poke his injured arm.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next outing.

No comments: