Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Due to unscrupulous people messing around with my tagboard and me not resisting the opportunity to shoot them, I've been skipping a few posts on how wonderful my life has been.

Kenny and his friends picked me up after work last Friday. As I got into his friend's minivan, Kasper slammed the door on my hand and I called out in pain. Kenny went into shock mode and Kasper felt so sorry! Anyways, don't worry, my fingers feel fine now except that the bone of my ring finger on my left still hurts a bit.

I had my photoshoots on Saturday with Kenny. Although I don't think I am allowed to post pictures from my portfolio here, but I think these are excusable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ta-da~! Darling Kenny. Isn't he absolutely gorgeous? My designated rider, photographer, boyfriend, supper khaki, boy, must be quite tiring for him.

'Neways, we were supposed to take day shots at upper Seletar when we captured this lovely sunset.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The very first sunset of my life, with the man I love so dear.

After messing around for awhile at upper Seletar, it got too dark to take day shots. We went to have dinner at this eccentric little place called Handle Bar, located at Alexandra road. Everything in that place was about motorbikes. The interior decor, shirts, toilets, bar, everything was covered with pictures related to bikes.

Two incredibly large portions of dinner, potato wedges and a jug of beer later, we were both stuffed. We went to Harborfront in hopes of it still being open for us to take my indoor shots, but it was too late. Our next destination: Mount Faber.

I had fun at the Merlion's, with different poses and stuff. Sneak peek:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After awhile, the battery of my old digicam went flat. I called Melvin in hope that he would lend me his digicam, and we waited for him at The Hill bar. Took this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of the best close shot, but its not gonna be in my portfolio cuz' portfolio photos have to be full body shots.

When it got too late and Melvin still wasn't anywhere in sight, we went back to Yishun and up to Melvin's house to get the camera from him. Melvin was in the same company as Kenny during BMT, and they haven't met since Melvin got posted out.

We chatted and messed around at Melvin's (and found out exactly why Melvin didn't come meet us for so long) until it was time to send his girlfriend home.

We stopped over at the underpass leading the Yishun MRT for our following shots. Sneak peeks:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice? You bet.

After both the cameras' batteries went flat and we were done with the photoshoot, I wanted breakfast and he wanted to change before going for breakfast, so we went to his house for him to change.

Spent a few hours on his bed.

hhmmm...... ^-^

No comments: