Wednesday, September 21, 2005

This post is made in regard to the little bit of war started on my tagboard.

Most possible suspects I can think of is D and Y.

Firstly, I don't think D will use his real name in my tagboard so the person using the name douglas might be a "fan" of his, trying to ruin his name.

And woah, I did not expect to have guests from MOP coming to my blog. I extend my most gracious welcome!

Sabrina, on the other hand, sounds a lot like D and Y. More like D in his/her second posting. And, I suspect Male and Sabrina to be one person as well, so I do not know how to address this lowlife. A shemale? Sounds good, complete with the fact that his dick is probably less than an inch.

Message to Sabrina/Male/D: I do not even have to flip through the dictionary to know that flicker is NOT derived from fickle. Have fun flipping through YOUR dictionary, and don't forget to wipe that smirk off your face. You speak as if you are matured in thinking since you're already 30, but your actions prove otherwise. Who was the one to say healthy bantering is good, but one should not let if affect him/her and make a personal affair out of it? Now look at you. You're still as bitter, trying to put me down whenever you can. Here, have a lemon. It'll make you sour instead.

If you are not D then I apologise to D. The message is directed at some lowlife who has too much time on his hands instead of studying. Or to the imbecile who does not have a life at all, and spends his time hiding behind his computer and behind a girl's nick.

Just because you have the emotional span of a dung-beetle doesn't mean everyone else doesn't feel the way they feel.

That said, maybe I should get back to my daily rants of how sweet my day was, but I think I'll squeeze it in with my next post in case the sweetness gets tainted with the mention of brainless nincompoops here.

So there.

No comments: