Saturday, September 03, 2005

Everyone thinks I'm a babe..

...or they wouldn't have sent me those messages. This in reply to the person who calls himself "Male" in my tagboard. Like, hello, can I help it if they think I'm a babe? Or are you just jealous that no one thinks that you're a 'babe'? *ahem*closet faggot*ahem* I doubt you can even anatomically correctly call yourself 'Male', your prick must be less than an inch.

Do watch your grammer when trying to put me down. Shows how ignorant a guy/faggot you are.

My dress sense. Just because I am not a fad-worshipping faggot, and I don't mindlessly follow the trend like a oh-everyone-has-that-so-I-mindlessly-copy-them sissy (such as you) would, doesn't mean I don't have my own style. And my own style, as you would be (un)delighted to know, works with me. Ever wonder why people like coming up to me asking for my number?

Does it bother you? Aaww, pwoor widdle mummy's widdle sissy boy, all hot and bothered by another person's dress sense. How sad. Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, poor *she*Male. You caught me in PMS mode. You should've picked a better timing, at least you wouldn't get shot at so badly. Aaww.

Anyway, ktv session today. Didn't get to sing at all, they were all snatching at the mike. This guy who was faking an incredibly dragged out American southern accent.

Phrases from that guy (in your face, *she*Male): "Jasmoine, yiou luke aabseleutely gorgeous! Yiou're soo(emphasis on the soo) Hot!"

Watch it, Male, don't step on my tail.

No comments: