Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Recently bought item:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gawd I love them so much. I have like, ALL their songs including concerts in my extensive collection. I'm mad.

Well, things are going well for the dogs. Did I forget to tell you that I am fostering ONE more dog now? His name's Kooky.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here he is with Cory.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't he handsome? Only 4 months old and already so sweet! He's pulling hard on my heart strings. He's terribly clever, and almost as manja as my Tracy. His original name was Joyous, but I found it weird to scream "JOYOUS!" whenever he's done something wrong.

Tracy is the best of the lot, she stays on the bed when I tell her to, and most importantly she doesn't pee and poo everywhere, and doesn't leave behind trails of destruction wherever she goes. Cory and Kooky, on the other hand.. You just need to know that I have to get up at 8am to clean up my room, and clean it up once more at 4pm, then at roughly 9pm or 10pm.

But the satisfaction of seeing them grow closer to me everyday, urgh! Nothing else matters anymore. I just dread the day they have to go.

What's up with Georgie Porgie anyway? He has the uncanny ability to dampen my spirits even when I'm feeling real good, i.e with my dogs. I can sense turbulance coming, I'm not in a good mood. And I won't be for a long time.

Somehow he took my post on my tagboard personally, and annouces that HE doesn't worship the ground I walk on. So don't. As if I run around begging people to worship me. Come on la, that post was purely made to irk the *she*Male, do you really need to get so worked up over this? Oh, so you can be egoistical and I can't when what I was saying wasn't even egoistical but purely for fun? So you can pretend to be god while I have to keep silent?

Well, you'll have to wait. In a thousand years, maybe.

Anyway, thanks Sulin dear for trying to snatch my limelight. Ok larh, I worship you, you worship me, how's that sound?

I'm gonna go back to sleep. Not going out for the day. What a horrible waste of my time when I could've been sleeping.

No comments: