Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bird food


Andy: "If my girlfriend was hurt and told me to go away and leave her alone, even if she chased me out with a broom I would not have left."

I haven't been able to take care of my birds properly these past two weeks.

I've ran out of bird food since god knows when. Been feeding them millet sprays and fruits.

As I tried calling people to help, nobody was able to. Either they had something else on, or they totally don't pick up.

I feel so helpless. I can't even take care of myself properly now, much less my pets. They depended on me and I let them down.

I, am going out on my crutches to buy bird food at Yishun Central.

If I can do this on my own, I can do anything on my own from now on. I don't need anybody to survive. I don't need you.


Hopefully I'll be back in time to meet up with Ah Seng. We're going to have a picnic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now now,wat do we have?another guy who is trying to stir shit.

Anonymous said...

I don't see that as shit stirring.. more of logic. Asked my bf, he said the same thing. Then again, isn't it good to see what his heart is made of now rather then later?

Anonymous said...

tt is such an unfair statement.its does goes to show the extend of ur support for jas.so maybe it is a gd thing.let me explain myself why it is unfair-first,u nvr know wat he is going through to say such thing like wat his heart is make of.second,when a r/s is in trouble,u dont try to make either party feel tt the other party is wrong.tt was also wat u commented on some time back when jas was talking abt kchoo "best fred".rem?who r we to judge.