Thursday, March 22, 2007

I realized that most Scorpios are more or less the same


They have this same irritating trait that most men have of asking questions about the most logical things (only females will understand this one).

Scorpios, I realized, are possessive and jealous. Nearly all Scorpios I've met are, including one I was talking to last night who didn't seem like the stereotype of a Scorpio, but admitted to being both possessive and jealous.

Most of them are determined (stubborn). Most also have a very big ego that annoys the heck out of girls like me, but attracts the weaker ones. Some of them, like the one I was talking to last night, are completely opposites to what their horoscope says, but these are only a rare few.

Those were the stereotypes. The following is what I found out on my own.

They have this annoying knack of trying to be mysterious. Their words over sms-es are short and curt, straight to the point. This makes them terrible to have a conversation with.

Male Scorpios are also the only zodiac I've seen who are so obssessed with their own zodiac. I've met at least three of them who wants to put tattoos of a scorpion on their arms, shoulders, back, whatever, and one of them has already done it.

Scorpios are are among the highest in the rank of zodiacs who follow obediantly what their horoscopes say, so that even if it doesn't sound like them, they'll change themselves to suit the horoscope. Which goes to say stereotyping Scorpios is not entirely wrong, just keep in mind that there are a rare few who actually don't give a hoot about zodiacs and horoscopes.

No comments: