Sunday, March 04, 2007

To make things simple for you


Woah. Didn't expect to be ratted on so fast. Do you like, have absolutely no life?

The walking away notion came from this sms: "Very good. You just made me lost my best friend. Happy? You will never ever see him again. You fucking happy?"

Yes, I am fucking happy. Don't let me be this fucking happy for nothing.

Fuck all our previous arguments where I repeatedly tell you not to use vulgarities, especially on me. Turn on me and direct all your anger at me when he walked away from you, won't you? Did I declare that I do not want to talk to you anymore when it appeared that you did not take sides?

You don't have to understand me. You never did anyway.

Just to make things simple and clear: I am not giving him the chance to talk. Even after I can walk or even after I start riding again, there is absolutely NO CHANCE of a settlement.

I will not be fucked for nothing. You want to fuck me, you better make sure there is a reason to. The reason I see now is that I never see him again, and I hope you do so too.

To that guy: Get your hands off my boyfriend. This is our future now, and you have absolutely no part of it. You are just a phase in his life.

You cannot say I don't understand because I myself have given up most, if not all, my closest friends for him. I understand.

Just... go away and stop bothering us.

No comments: