Sunday, March 04, 2007

Way to go, Shit-Stirrer


Way to go, trying to get me into an argument with Lazychoo.

I've seen enough shit-stirrers like you, who drop words into their sentences that are sensitive enough to start wars.

I don't care that whatever all of you agree that I am. When I got together with Lazychoo I was already prepared to battle with the age notion, and I did. This "kid" word means nothing to what I've been through with him.

Uneducated, compared to you people who talk about schools all the time, yes. I do not have a higher level of study and/or IQ than you because I do not have the money to study yet. But however, I believe my EQ is much higher, and I know my ways about the street much better than you do.

At least my friends aren't all pissed off at me most of the time, wearing a mask in front of me and pretending that they like me. My friends like me for who I really am.

I know you have seen many girls in and out of his life. You've been friends for 15 years. From what I heard, you were also partially responsible for him losing his ex-girlfriend. However, that can be just another phase of his life. He's learned his lesson about listening to you. He is entering a new phase now.

With me.

Now you are trying to secretly communicate with him behind my back, asking him to call you when I am not around?

Sometimes it's better for me to be uneducated but upright, than to spend so much money, be educated yet sneak around like a common thief.

Stop bothering us and go live your own life, man.

No comments: