Saturday, March 03, 2007

I find you despicable


This written at the peak of my annoyance after knowing that they're still contacting. Pardon the irritance.

Just the other day I found traces of them in contact, but Lazychoo erased the evidence. Probably talkig bad about me again. *ahem*backstabber*ahem*

The one who made him scold me when you left abruptly right after dragging him into the argument.

The one who left him, and then turned back and demanded his attention, as if he owed you something.

The one who caused so much trouble between us even though you already we were having a lot of problems already.

The one who don't have to see him everyday but decided that you obviously know what's best for him so much more than I do.

The one who is now dragging out old memories to lure him back.

The one who put all the blame on me.

The one who deems it my fault by my actions, never seeing that you're doing the exact same thing.


If you said you'd leave, and don't want to talk to him anymore, then why don't you? Stop looking back already, because Lazychoo and I are going to have a future together, you can stop hoping already.

I once told Lazy that I can have a talk with you, because of my love for him. That was quite some time ago. And you know what?

Lazychoo once told me in the middle of an argument that "Listen when you want to. Don't want to listen then just blast off. You expect me to wait for you to happy liao want to listen then come talk. No."

So following in his footsteps, you've officially missed your chance to talk.

And following in your footsteps, I never want to see you, ever again.


I know with this post I am going to anger Lazychoo again (frankly, I don't really care about angering anyone else) and he is going to be so pissed at me taking a potshot his friend-who-left-when-I-didn't again. But let me just reach out and ask you to stand in my shoes for once.

My boyfriend already does not have enough time for me. Am doing all I can to make the best out of whatever little time we have left. Now this other guy is vying for his time as well?

How would you feel?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun bother to even think n get stressed over a person like that.... it will only makes ur mind FILTHY coz they r the lowest filthy filth from the rubbish dump

Spoiling others relationship with his lowly actions.... how low can he gets....

be strong i give u mental support..

ya n take care of that ankle

Anonymous said...

You're letting yourself step into quicksand lah~
Why screw with your mind when you can do that to others?? haha

Not having a single NorMal relationship myself, all I can say is give each other some space.

想象的空间。
思念的空间。
成长的空间。

Happiness will never fall from the sky..

Anonymous said...

gal,i do think tt ur sis is rite to a certain extend.give each other some space,both thinking and growing.I wouldnt think it is exactly rite tt u ask him to ignore this 15yr fred,jus like y would u wan to give up ur closest freds?a r/s shd b one tt allows both to grow,not one tt is so restrictive.both of u might b alright wif such an arrangement for now but as time goes by,u are going to resent each other for controlling one another life.do consider for the gd of ur r/s.apologies if i sound like intruding.