Thursday, March 08, 2007

Flashback


We passed by Lentor on our way back just now.

In the car. A car cuts from the left. Another one. A bike cuts at the exact spot I had the accident.

Flashback. Cab coming nearer. The shiny yellow surface.

BANG!!!!!!

Can't get the sound out of my ears. It repeats, over and over and over again.

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

Mocking me.

Rolling on the floor. Again and again. And again. Helmet still on. Slingbag missing.

Sitting dazed. Screaming.

And screaming.

Won't someone come and help me?

Please.

Help me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mr Durian came over today. He bought a book for me. How nice.

We spent the hour talking about religion, life, studies, more religion.

It was nice of him to drop by.

I'm so goddamned lonely.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm out of gauze swabs.

Didn't redress my wounds today.

Mom doesn't know what to get. CS busy. Ant's overseas.

Somebody please help me get the gauze swabs?

No comments: