Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I don't cry easily


"One last question."

"ya?"

"Do you need me?"

"No."

Ouch. That hit me like a brick to the face. OK, maybe I asked for it.

Suddenly my eyes were filled with tears.

He later salvaged things by turning things around.

""Need" is don't want and hate it so much but still must have.
I hate work so much and I wish not to go to work.
But still have to ... because I need to.

"Want" meaning. The door is open.
Take it or leave it. And I chose to take it. And the decision is what that matters. You Chose to Want me. Not need me no choice and take."


He is probably the only guy I know who can turn black into white. He should be a lawyer, but then again I guess I'm the only one naive enough to believe in him.

Sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EDITED*

Actually you know what? I think I'll just scrape that and put this into plan. Heh.

No comments: