Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I scratched my eye this morning


And now I have to keep my eye bandaged up for at least 5 days.

Can't type much because I can't see much.

Anyway,

Yuffie: Thanks for standing up for me. Very much appreciated. *hugs*

Anonymous: I know you care about me. I know who you are. I'm only keeping quiet because I treasure our friendship, but please don't go overboard.

The other Anonymous: You seriously have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, just to clear the air, this is after all my blog. My blog is here for me to write down whatever I feel without restrictions. So whatever you've read is whatever I feel. I'm not here to seek sympathy because I don't know whoever is reading my blog. Wouldn't it to make more sense for me to whine to someone in person (preferably a besotted guy) instead if I want people take pity and be nice to me?

I have nowhere else to turn to except my blog. Either that or I have to keep everything all bottled up and in turn, explode. Please don't take this away from me as well.

Thank you.


*UPDATED 9.05pm*

Anon: You being a guy can never understand how girls feel and go through in relationships. If you haven't noticed, males are slightly more unfeeling than females, thus making most of them not understanding at all, which is why we girls make a big hoo-ha over an understanding guy.

Anyway, Yuffie is right. She put into words that I cannot: That I've come to a crossroad and I am confused as to where to go. So in the meantime, there's nowhere else to offload this excess of feelings, so I write them down in my blog.

I wrote them down not for you to judge, not for you to decide what I should and should not do. I wrote them down because they are my feelings, because friends who care about me can read them and understand why I feel the way I feel and ultimately, get to know me more than anyone else can through normal conversations where everebody hides behind a mask.

Some of you may not understand even though I could not be any more plainer with my words, those are the low IQ idiots who think they understand me, i.e the "no MAN can DIE" Mr anonymous. I seriously cannot find any words more plain in my previous post to contradict everything you say. And then there are those who think they understand me and think they know what's best for me.

Hello? I have a free will, right? I choose what I want or don't want, can or cannot do. Right now I just don't know what I want, but that doesn't give you the right to gain control over my life and tell me what's right and what's wrong.

I seriously don't feel the need to clarify myself on my own blog, but I don't like to see my friends being flamed for standing up for me. I do agree with what Yuffie says. If Mr Anonymous took it the wrong way, there's nothing we can do about it, right?

Anonymous, like I said, please don't go overboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry if i came across as having too much time.wldnt leave any more comment.u can delete this as well as the one i posted a few min ago.didnt meant to 'flame' yuffie nor wanna have a go at u.nvr was my intention.

Anonymous said...

Just felt sorry for u that's all....
with all your complain abt this boyfriend of yours in the blog how you have been treated n yet,you are not willing to let go time and again being disappointed.
Well guess you don't like people to stand on your side. Let it be then.
I shall not post to cause u any distress... like you've said this is your life. i am just a well wisher that wish u can have a better relationship. In which the present one you are having seems so riddled with problems mentioned in your blog..
So adios. I shall not post.
Sorry to you and your friend yuffie. no ill intentions just a well wisher.
Last hope u get over your cross-road with a perdestrain bridge.