Friday, March 23, 2007

Just a thought


Work pile is getting bigger and bigger everyday. The political warfare is starting. I stare at my in-tray everyday and wish I can burn everything.

Stress ah!


The only way is not to scream.. not to scream.. not to scream..

The only way is...

You know when you've been hurt by a person so much that when you finally hear his heart cracking, you miraculously feel a trickle of warm blood from your already turned-to-stone heart.

Warm, gushing blood that fills your entire body with warmth.

I'm glad I feel like trash now. I'm glad that I feel this struggling throes within the bloody constriction of my chest. I'm glad to feel this pain, because I know that I must've truly loved before to feel this much pain.

At least when I am on my deathbed, I can tell myself that my life is not wasted. That I've dared to love and dared to hate, dared to take the risk and dared to take the fall.

That I've truly lived.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baked weed-ookies are not the solution to solution. mwahaha.

cookies of sunshine and laughter, with peace and joy, and the additional choco rice topping, coming out baked nicely, warm and crisp.

super yumm-high-lycious-delicious.

awesome-oh.

jazzyme said...

Bake them for me then.

Cookies!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you give yourself another chance. You may find someone else who is umteen times better, and who treasures and love u a million times more. Come on you are but 20 years old? Why hang around with a heartless guy who give you hot and cold treatment? Any assurance of happiness from him?

jazzyme said...

You know I actually don't know the answers to any of your questions.

I'm just taking things a step at a time now.

Anonymous said...

kudos to anonymous for this revelation,

but really, i was also wondering, EVEN if you were to be in love, would it matter still ? why dont you give yourself another chance, even already in love, to find someone else who is "umpteen times better", or would that be considered greedy or, incidently, unfaithful ?

and that brings me to jazzyme's perhaps "un-thought" answer,
she's perhaps, faithful as faithful can be ?

faithful not interms of loyalty, but to have faith at the same time.

and then perhaps, back to you anonymous, that could assure her, this "assurance of happYnss" from him that might come, eventually.

just my 2cents.