Friday, March 09, 2007

Helpless


I had an accident.

I am now in pain. I can't make my way to the toilet painlessly.

I am worried to death about work. I haven't been in to work for nearly two weeks.

I have to redress my wounds every night, and am worried about running out of supplies.

My birds are hungry. My dog missed her nightly walk last night.

My bike is now seriously damaged. I have to settle the damages soon.

I need to do something about the insurance. I don't know what.

I enrolled for my 2A before the accident, and have missed a lesson since then.

I am doing all of these alone.

My boyfriend stepped on me at my lowest point.

I need more MC by Monday.

I haven't gone out for a long time.

I can't get my right ankle straight. I can't stand on my right foot.

The yellowish liquid is coming out of the deepest puncture. I am worried that the doctor will have to scrub it again on Monday.

I sprained my other ankle.

I am so damn worried about.........

I.. am breaking down.

Please.. let me die.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seems ok what...blogging away.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, don't worry abt what trolls are saying right now. They have the right to do so and you were gracious to approve the comment. So.. yeah.. let's believe in K.A.R.M.A. Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you nuts?
You have all the time right now to think about what you have to do leh..
Come up with a list of 'how you want things to be cleared'. See which of these you can ask someone to help (with clear instructns, of coz).

Wake up wake up~! You're alive to see a better tomorrow. You're still able to hope & dream. You still have hands. With care, you still can do little things around the house. You're surrounded by Ppl who cares.
Why can't you see?