Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's an awfully sad thing


When in a relationship, instead of doing things for each other in the name of love you have to make rules and regulations and adhere strictly to them in case the other party doesn't adhere to your rules.

It's sad that we have to make rules, damn specific ones, to build our foundation, which over the past year and a half amounted to pretty much nothing.

It's pretty sad that in a relationship you have no trust, nor respect for each other anymore.

It's quite sad when in a relationship you have to force/be forced to like someone else.

It's damn sad that you drag a talk for over a week just so you can go to some stupid wedding banquet. Isn't it obvious what you're doing only when after the thing is over and you try picking up the pieces only then?

It's damn inhumane to leave either party alone when they're hurt and immobilized, for over a week without solving anything just so you can go to some stupid wedding banquet.

It's sad to see a relationship without love.

What kind of a relationship is this?

... Ours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yet another Victory


I can walk without my crutches!

Not a pretty sight though. I still can't bend my right ankle. I found out that I can put my weight on my right leg yesterday, with my ankle straight out.

I can lift off my left foot and place it at the side of my right, and keep moving my right foot forward.

I took my dog out for a walk last night, for the first time in two weeks. Although we didn't get far, it was a victory!

Once my ankle is healed, if there is anything left over from my bike repairs, I'm taking it to go do bo liao things. Yay~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is no relationship....
Even FRIENDSHIP is better then what u r having now....
So what is Your's?
That u have to ask urself....
Anyway Be STRONG...
U r Young n Looked Good. Plenty of Prince Charming out there who's dying to give u princess treatment...
So Why SUFFER ????

jazzyme said...

The way you type looks awfully familiar. I do hope you're not who I think you are.

Anonymous said...

who do u think i am ?

Good or no good ?

if u think is sound advise consider lor

if u think is crap diregard it lor...

Comment r made for ur well being. that's my POV but again u might not think likewise...