Saturday, June 11, 2005

AH-HA! I finally found out why there were chinese characters in my posts! Usually I just type my posts into Microsoft Words before cutting and pasting them here, so the "" and the .... are of different formats. Will try to edit all my other posts, just give me some time.

Warning: PMS mode - ON!

When I first entered MOP today, my first impression was... woah. So many war threads and flaming posts in the portal alone. There are a lot more in the other threads that I have yet to dig up.

And again, this shooting never ends.

*post edited and war deleted because I myself find it boring. Anyway, I did put the point across to a lot of people, didn't I?*

Quarrelled with baby again today. That's it. We're over.

He who accuses me of flirting around with other guys. He who thinks that every single guy other than him has a motive. He who does not believe in true platonic friendship is because he always fell in love with his supposedly "purely platonic" friends.

*parts edited and removed because author is being accused of distorting said guy's words, posting some and not posting some."

I'm sick of his shit. I'm sick of always having a person super glued to me wherever I go. I'm sick of him stalking me whenever we quarrel or when I want to be alone. I'm sick of being accused every time I missed his call or ignore him. I'm sick of him always controlling me like I'm a six-year-old.

I'm sick of the way he thinks that buying me gifts will automatically redeem himself for whatever shit he's done. I'm sick of the way he tries to justify himself by moving the focus somewhere else. I'm sick of him always thinking that everything is a small matter and that I shouldn't get so worked up over a small matter. If there weren't a million small matters happening almost everyday, do you think I would blow up?

"u wan den be fair" "dont share only one sided story" these were back to back. I did not distort your messages. So I should write of your plight here? In MY blog? You're kidding. You want to control even MY blog? Right.

*updated* I am sick of him always saying things that he knows will make me angry on purpose just to catch my attention, to make me reply, and then giving me crap talk wanting me to cool down. After which, wanting to clarify and justify matters to which I already said that I don't want to clarify.

I just want a break up. I have always been wanting a break up. Is that so hard to get?

Fucked up relationship. We aren't even compatible in terms of personality and character. I wonder why he keeps holding on. Don't ask me, I've been trying to get out since a long time ago.

No comments: