Thursday, June 09, 2005

Woah! Seems like D is the main character of almost every single one of my recent posts! It's getting boring. I've proven my point, haven't I?

Hey, isn't this MY blog?

I lost my 7610 at the PC show! *sadz* Am now using a Sony Ericsson T630. It's really un-user friendly, the messaging system sucks. I used to love sending messages out of the blue, but now I hate to even reply important messages.

Tomorrow is my accounts paper. Who cares?

Seems like baby cares more than me. He's forcing me to study, frowns at me when I'm using the computer and accuses me of flirting around with people online.

Come on, can't I have friends? It's as if I'm not supposed to have friends ever since he started going out with me.

Enough about him. Eurgh!

Well. I'm currently going through the post PC show binge! FOOD! Yeeaaa! Waiting for my Fish & Co, Moonfish, Outback, ANGUS HOUSE! Pizza, pasta, titbits.. WAH!

Don't be surprised if you see a rounder Jasmine the next time you see me!

Hmz.. I'm gonna get myself a mini maltese somewhere in July. Stay tuned dudes/dudettes, I'll posts pictures of the little cutie when I get her!

Okay, I'm getting a little over-enthusiastic here.

Will be heading to the bird shop at 931 later on, and to my god mother's house after that for dinner. Sorry, no dinner dates tonight.

HOT! The weather, I meant. And yea, me too.

No comments: