Monday, June 20, 2005

What a contradicting world.

After his attitude towards me last night ("bitch! u unfaithful bitch!"), he kept messaging me throughout.

He called me this afternoon telling me how bad he felt and how in pain he was. He tried to explain about why he said what he said last night.

He said that it was to salvage his pride and make him feel better. At the same time, he still loves me and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.

Well, if he really loved me, he'd want for me to be happy, right? If he really loved me, he wouldn't have made me so miserable for so long. He wouldn't have yelled at me and said those hurting words last night. He wouldn't have did all those things thinking that he'd get me back.

He wouldn't have gone to the extent of making me hate him.

There can never be a chance between me and him.

Cash is coming home tomorrow night with my family's acceptance.

No comments: