Monday, June 13, 2005

ENOUGH! Enough of the god damned war. It's getting boring. I don't even feel like going to MOP nowadays because of the the guns everybody's set up, ready to fire.

Went to the bird shop at 931 yesterday. There was this sweet, sweet AG who was really, really sweet! It's so sweet! Have I told you before that it's sweet?

Hah, ok.

So it has a whiter face than normal AGs. So what?

Its feathers are also of a lighter shade of grey. So what?

Its face looks like an innocent doll, smiling at times, playful at times. So what?

Here's so what. It has the sweetest temperament ever, that shook the image of AGs being really fierce in my mind. You stick your finger in front of it, it doesn't bite. Its just about to start on solid food in a week's time, but it already knows the command "UP" and "DOWN".

It's really friendly to everybody there. And its sooooooo sweet! So young that it can't even balance properly on my arm. Such a sweet baby. It already knows how to mimic a few words. Aww!

I could have it if I wanted, mind you. But I've already made up my mind for a mini maltese that costs a bomb. If I want a mini maltese I can't get an AG first. I Have to get that mini maltese first.

AGs are really dominating birds. It only accustoms itself to different surroundings and people when it is young. If the mini maltese is already here when it arrive, then we can all live in peace. But if the mini maltese comes AFTER it's over the accustomary period, then all hell will break loose in my house.

What should I do? One must consider everything when getting another pet. In this case, the time and money factor is against me. I could scrape up enough to get that AG, but I wouldn't have enough left for my own.

No comments: