Friday, June 10, 2005

Good-bye, Ben.

We started out sharing our past memories that still haunts us today. You told me about your past, and I told you about mine.

We had fun in MOP, posting in the UFC. You were our "boss", and we, your secretary and treasurer.

We exchanged msn and friendster emails, and had long conversations late into the night.

You helped enlighten me about certain points in my relationship. And I tried to share your sadness with you too.

I still keep our conversations.

"Did my heart love till now?
For I swear in sight
for I ne'er saw till beauty till this night"


All gone now.

You have taken sides.

Is it a negative point, that I did not go around getting people to take sides? That I let people see for themselves instead of letting friendship blinding them?

Because of him, I have lost a friend. Because of him, you now regard me as your enemy. I have not done anything wrong to you, and yet you hate me now as your worst foe.

Must things turn out like that? That you should lose your own personality and take sides for another, losing a friend?

I know that I may not mean much to you as a friend, but you mean a lot to me.

I did nothing wrong to you.

And yet I am sorry to have lost you.

Good-bye, Ben.

No comments: