Friday, June 10, 2005

* post edited, war removed*

Got this in wholivesnearyou. I put this quote everywhere I go:

"I ain't perfect, neither are you."

and I got this feedback:

"yea u aint perfect.. but perfect enuff for me =) "

Thank you Damien!

Other than this, I get lots of funny people asking to be friends as well.

Take fedupz for instance. He's looking for someone to "have fun", to "ride on his bike". Hmz...

And keshav, "u are hot". I KNOW that I'm hot, so I don't need you to tell me this.

Benny, "hihi.. can make frd?? btw, u look cute.. : )". Do I need you to tell me?

ZEP, "a beautiful gal and a fast bike. best combi!!!haha". I KNOW. Gawd, I know.

Lemons, "i was thinking if you have the sizes of 34,23,34." Why, thanks, but no thanks for getting them all wrong.

Wayne, "hi im wayne mind making frends". Yes I mind. I mind making friends with a big sissy who ties up his hair in funny funny places.


There are the nice people too, who introduces themselves before asking if you want to be their friends. People like reallyme (curious nick).

And Yaorong, living in the same block for years without ever knowing! *chops up Yaorong's manhood*

How about Aris, who spouted advice through Mykie before we were ever in contact? Oh but thanks Aris, I really do needed and appreciated those advices you gave.

Oh, and yay. I get people wanting to be "friends" with me just soon after I uploaded pictures of me being the Zen girl onto my friendster. How shallow.

No comments: