Monday, June 06, 2005

Urgh! I have been so itching to blog for almost 5 days! I'm gonna enjoy every moment of typing this post.

Had been at the PC show since Thursday, and today is the first day I get to sleep at home~ don't get me wrong, I love being in that show. Its just the travelling I don't like.

As promised, here are photos of a red-faced me at eski bar.

Before...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can't even keep my eyes open.

Here are some pictures I took at YuQi's birthday..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Murdering the cake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flooding! Flooding! Flooding with pictures from the PC show (mostly just us walking around or showing off)!

Pictures taken with other people..

Bernard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kelvin Luo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mummy dearest

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Huiyi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stupid Mark standing far away

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Noel, Jasmine (Tan) and Jasmine (Chia)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some exclusive footage of what's inside the store room!

The really sleepy girls (there were more, but I wasn't fast enough with my camera)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These heels really kill. So off they go!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All hail King Noel (a.k.a papasan)! And his makeshift throne!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Noel and John

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Michael having lunch. I think I'm the only one with his picture, he just so camera shy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The shy girls, Chelsea and Enshan

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The works

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FYI I'm on the left distributing flyers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the payoff! Aren't we just beautiful?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From left to right: (top) Jasmine, Ivy, miss blur smiley face, Esmerella, Pauline, LiJun, Chelsea, Ivy Wong, (bottom) Enshan, Fangmin, Shelia , and ME~!

Notice that there's a little miss blur smiley face in a lot of picture. She's such a bitch that I don’t want her endorsing my blog. I don't want to go in to little lians' grudges that hold for years, but I know enough to deduce that she's the type who, if you are of no more use to her, she won’t even smile at you.

She was in the same class as my sister. She's the type who sucks up (literally) to teachers and believes herself to be a godamn diva. Like she's of superiority class and you need a permit to see her smile. I for one did not have any grudges with her at first, but after she got all fierce with me and gave my sister a highly disdainful look, I started disliking her. Like, what's her problem? Its not as if she and my sister had an argument or anything, or maybe she’s just guilty of doing lots of funny shit back in secondary school days?

Plus, it WAS her job to smile. Or does she think that her superiority allows her to give customers highly disdainful looks?

Crazy girl.

*post edited, war removed*

A big, big, BIG sorry to eggstabb! I shouldn't have dragged you in on our argument. I'm so sorry~ *drools*

No comments: