Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hur, hur, hur~ I got the AG!

No, actually I haven't got it (yet). I just put down a deposit for it. Now it's MINE! Muahahaha~!~! It's still at the bird shop, but it's MINE!

It isn't that whiter AG I blogged about, but a darker one which is just as sweet! I named it Cash (don't ask why, it just came for no reason) and have been repeating the word hello to it for some time.

It's just too sweet for words! Wonder if it's a male or a female.

Went out with Y for dinner, coffee and a chat two nights ago. I had such a wonderful time with him. It reminds me of the times I would go out with Amos to the coffeeshop and chat for hours on end, us really good friends. It ended when Amos fell in love with me.

I like the feeling of being treated as a friend and not just a girl. To tell you the truth, the grass by the Yishun pond was one of my favorite spots a few years ago. I've haven't been there in years. I usually just go to the Yishun dam alone when I'm having problems.

Here's where the sweetness ends.

Baby made a great big fuss about it because I had told him initially that I was going for dinner with Y. He took it as really 'just' dinner and bombarded me with messages throughout. Then he came searching for me at Northpoint and I told him that I was going to have coffee with Y. He stormed off in a huff.

After coffee, we went walking around the quiet stretches of closed shops and chatted. Okay, we smoked too.

Digression: My new smoking khaki~! Haven't had a smoking khaki since Amos quit smoking. Jack's busy with NS, and Yongkang's moved too far. Y's a social smoker too.

Back to the topic now. After walking around aimlessly we decided to go sit down by the pond and have a chat there. The waters were still, and the night was quiet, only punctuated by the sound of engines from the road opposite. We talked about everything and nothing at all. The time went by unnoticed.

I got a few calls during our time at the pond, and as most of my friends know about my strict regulations with my phone, particularly the one where I hate picking up the phone when I'm out with someone else, I turned it off.

When we finally got up and started making our way home, I turn my phone on again. Lots of messages, from Baby getting angry and threatening to beat Y up, to mummy telling me that Baby's called her AND my godmother looking for me.

First of all, I was angered because as I have told him countless of times, I have my own life too. I have my own friends, and I want to go out with them as regularly as I want to. But because of him, I have not gone out with other friends for half a year.

Secondly, most of my friends are guys. The only female friends I have are either from forums or are my relatives. And I do not relate well to females. Baby knows this even before we got together. Knowing this, he should have accepted me as I am and not try to take my friends away from me.

Thirdly, I feel that I have had completely NO personal space and privacy because he expects me to report every single little thing I did and starts fuming if I did not. The only time I get my space if when I start fuming and threaten to break up with him.

Now I have truly decided. I want a break up with him.

In previous times I would relent for the sake of peace, to stop him stalking me and my friends. This time, I've learnt. I've made a police report about him stalking me and threatening my friends. I've gotten the help of W, both Baby's and my friend, and it is W who will be driving me to submit the report to court should Baby continue to stalk me.

Baby's begging and crying, saying that he know that he's too emotional and too possessive, but that he's not a psycho. Yea, tell me that he's not psycho.

Never will I go back to him again.

No comments: