Friday, June 17, 2005

Now, how do you transfer picture from your un-userfriendly T630 to your computer? I don't have the ericsson cable.

Anyone willing to lend?

No?

Well then, no pictures of Cash for you!

Baby's been bombarding me with smses, begging and begging, repeating and rephrasing the same thing, wanting me to go back to him and promising to change, promising this and that. But you know what? I'm not gonna.

I'm not gonna trust him anymore. After what he said to me?

Examples of what he said when he lost control (and that was very often):

"wad are you trying to do? dont ever let me see him again.. he wont escape so easily next time"

"dont ever let me see him again.. i will make sure dat his mum oso dont recognize him"

"i'm not going to drop the matter if you still calling for a break up! i bloody hate this guy now. until u drop the subject i'm not going to let him go"

"i'm not going to break up with you no matter how much it cost"

"if u wan to break up with me i deem is because of this guy! he caused it! so i wont! and no matter wad he will have to pay if i sees him again"

"do u know that your bf is waiting for you when u r with this guy? dinner? wad u trying to do! telling u i'm i damn bloody hate this guy! he better stay away from u!"

"let me tell u.. we are still together i dont care"

"and i see this guy once i beat him once"

"de more u ignore me de more i will pester u!"

"yr fren? fuck you! u caused all this thing! unfaithful. i'm not going to give a fuck!"

"i telling u if u dare to mention abt this guy again.. u better be careful oso.. i will sure beat him up if the matter dont rest"

"ya trying to protect him now!? who is he to u fucker!! tell u i will make things even worse if u dont let de matter rest"


Well. After these sweet messages, he'd always go "I really love you. pls give me a chance to really treasure and protect this relationship one last time" blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, haven't we heard this about a few thousand times already?

He's psychotic. And it isn't only me who is using that word on him.

A lot of my friends couldn't believe it because he looked so normal and nice on the outside. But as I said, a guy's character and attitude in a relationship will ultimately differ from when he is with friends. I can see why Joanna rejected him. Lucky her.

Pulling the focus back to me..

Had a late night meetup with Y again last night under our block. He's cute, but sometimes his words are a tad hurtful. Our chat ended when my mother came back and dragged me home.

Melvin wants a lovebird just like Mika! I tried calling Song bird shop in Bedok where I got my Mika but they're not picking up. I don't really feel like going unless I know for sure if they have just weaned lovies in stock. Oh sure, he could drive me in his HUGE, OBIANG van but I don't want to give him the disappointment of driving all the way there in anticipation and then finding nothing.

Yurgh~! *yodels*

You know, I could've joined the superstar show on channel 8. But nah~! I'll probably be too shy to sing. I'm too shy even to sing at ktvs! Cher, my ex manager, brought me to ktvs a few times. Guess who's the one sitting in a corner without singing and drinking all throughout?

Well, not wanting to make this post too long or sound too boring, I'll stop here. Be back again with something else to bore your pants off.

No comments: