Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wootz! I am ditzy!

Gawd, I don't even know the meaning of that word.

Went to a place called Eski bar yesterday with Leeling jiejie. It was wayyy cool! Literally. You could actually see the hot air fogging up the moment you expel your breath. The temperature was somewhere below 10 degree Celsius.

Try to go if you can. It's at boat quay, the row of pubs situated behind the row of seafood restaurants beside McDonald's. Its really easy to recognize, not only because of the signboard, but that the glass is completely fogged up on the outside. The concept is relatively new, and the service is excellent. I’d like to go back soon if I had the chance.

Pics will be up soon (er or later).

Two jugs of vodka cranberry and a Heineken later, Jenn arrived. Leeling jiejie was almost the target of a few ang mohs, really fat and hairy ones, drinking at the bar.

Shaun and his friend, Joshua, arrived near closing time and whisked us off to MS to look for a place to chill. I wanted to go to cheeky's but they opted for MW instead. Lucky this was on a weeknight, when they aren't so strict on checking for under 21s or I'll be dragging everyone else down again.

Dancing in a room full of slightly bengy and lian-y (read: slutty) people to techno has intensified my loathing for techno clubbing. If I didn't like it in the past, I sure hated it now. Don't ask why, it just is.

From now on, it's all hip hop, R&B for clubbing.


Had a really hard time waking up this morning for school. My head was spinning and aching like mad. I don't think it was because of the alcohol, I think it's more to the fact that I had less than two hours of sleep last night.

I had two more hours of sleep after school before I reluctantly got up and left the house. I needed new contact lenses (I couldn't go to the show wearing spectacles now, could I?), an eyebrow plucking session and hair removal cream (don’t ask).

After a session of excruciating pain (the eyebrow plucker was horrible), I headed off to have dinner at Leeling jiejie’s house.

After dinner we went to our grandma's house to visit her. Grandma had a fall, and had her knee in bandages. I felt a little prick in my heart when I saw those bandages. That little prick quickly became a full fledged heartache when she slowly and agonizingly made her way to the bathroom. She couldn't walk properly, and had to hold on to a chair for support.

My poor little grandma. She's one of the cutest grandmama I've ever seen. It really pains my heart to see her in pain.

The visit to her house had also deepened my dislike for that little monster whom I would dearly love to deny is my cousin. Remember the little monster with the yellow feelers from my previous posts?

He's 7 this year. I know most 7 year old boys are active and naughty, but this monster is different. He has completely no respect for anyone AT ALL, flying into rage at the slightest thing. He hits his parents and worse, MY grandparents when he's not happy. If ever anyone should, heaven forbid, scold him or reprimand him, he flies off into another fury, kicking and yelling. No wonder everyone is itching to slap him.

I blame his parents. They dote on him too much, letting him get off with anything, even hitting MY grandparents, their parents. His dad especially. Stupid prick.

I AM SO HUNGRY! But I can't eat anything fatty just yet, with the oncoming show. Argh! I miss chicken wings.. and pasta.. pizza.. steaks.. tidbits... argh!

No comments: